Information: Call (860) 567-5727 or click below.
- Diseases are just stories we tell ourselves.Recently, I was explaining to a patient the difference between her diagnosis from a western mainstream doctor, and the diagnosis I had just given... […]
- Hey, Dad!Two simple words that for nearly two decades I have been unable to speak. Two words that, for much of my life, prefaced any number... […]
- I Am Biped.Inspired in equal parts by laziness, a fondness for offbeat experimentation, and personal growth, I have been walking to work for the past two months. It’s not a... […]
- Culture, biophobia, and the post-antibiotic era, or why you’re going to be just fine without antibiotics.The FUD* machine went into overdrive a couple of weeks ago, when the World Health Organization breathlessly released a report predicting the imminent apocalypse which... […]
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Health Immediately.Almost as much as education, experience counts in health care. The more patients that I have seen, the more conditions I have treated, the more... […]
- Diseases are just stories we tell ourselves.